Tuesday 14 August 2012

The first post of WHO ROLLS WINS

this will b the ramblings of 2 table top gamers, me "The Beard" and "Atomic Ash". I would like to point out my nickname comes from my bushy beard,  not coz i am a beardy/beardie!?! player, just so u know the opinions expressed here by us 2, may not be the opinions of the owners of this blog.......
Oops wait Erm
So we both play warmachine, both of us are just starting out with dystopian wars. I myself dabble heavily with FoW, I am trying to get Ash excited about it but hmmmmm.

I am just building my first gaming table, as I have just recently moved into a place big enough to house one. Expect photos of scenery etc to follow. As well as painted stuff from WM and DW. Also expect rants about victories, boasting about losses and all sorts. Some maybe about wargaming who knows lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment