Wednesday 15 August 2012

On my painting station is...

Atm my painting station is more a painting table, on the go i have

i) 2 of my khador jacks, Widows that are all under way
ii) my Russian Dystopian wars naval fleet
iii) Ashs British naval fleet of 1000pts

I have waiting to be under coated my assassin sqd for my khador, Sorcha, and 1 more jack. My FoW Russian horde is never ending be it infantry or tanks, boy do I love tanks,  my 40K imperial guard army has 21 Leman Russes, but I digress, lol. Ash is waiting to chuck me his Antarctic naval fleet, his Khador, Cygnar and Mercs.  It's a gd job I have a hobby room, the other half, bless her, calls it a "dining room" to fit it all in. Will I ever clear my paint station, NO. Will anyone painter ever have an empty station, I DOUBT IT. Notice Ash is said painters not hobbyist, so no need to cherp in with what you think is a clever comment. 




4 comments:

  1. Wasn't going to say anything actually. not even about your spelling and grammar! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you will find any mistakes will be fat finger on phone touch screen or predictive text.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh, you've been through it. Missed gd though! ;)

      Delete
  3. Theres nothing wrong with gd soooooo nerr

    ReplyDelete