Wednesday 23 April 2014

Imperial Knights Incoming!

So I've finally gotten an undeniable reason to pick up WarHammer 40,000 again/start looking into sixth edition seriously.

Games Workshop made an army of giant robots that isn't ForgeWorld based, the Imperial Knights.

I kinda have a fetish for giant robots. I believe this is rooted in me watching the original RoboCop films when I was only five or six.

The Beard will tell you I also have a fetish for giant robot fish, but that's a different story entirely.

I've been buying plastic crack again. Soon I will buy more, and then the Beard will write a horrible anti-Knight list, and all the while I wont be able to help but feel like I'm not rolling enough dice!

So the point of this post: Me! WarHammer 40,000! Giant Robots! Soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment