Friday 19 July 2013

TRADING ONLINE, A NEW WAY

So have been selling on ebay for ages never had a problem,  apart from rip off fees,  till recently.

I sold items got ripped off,  lost models I put a complaint in to ebay,  they came back saying I had to repay money to buyer, 

Wait, what.  I get screwed over by buyer,  I complain and I have to refund him wait what. So I am down the models and the money, awesome thanks ebay,  as I still had to pay listing fees,  brill.

So I have bumped into a new way to buy, sell and TRADE, yes trade it's on Facebook. 

Search WARGAMING TRADING, it's an open group,  all you do after you join is postwar you are wanting to buy, sell or trade, people will reply,  you exchange details,  pay and send. 

Payment is done by PayPal, cheque, postal order,  cash or bank transfer,  you choose. The best bit no listing fees,  no selling fees. They even have a list of folk to avoid,  or they are gd people to trade with etc. 

Take a look, it's refreshing to receive every penny you get,  rather than ebay skimming off top.

No comments:

Post a Comment