Tuesday 18 September 2012

TODAY I WISH PAINTBRUSHES HADN'T BEEN INVENTED

     So I was painting today some of Mr Ashs British Dystopian Wars Fleet, when he spookily phoned me, wanting to chew the fat to burn time.

     Now what I should of done is put the brush down, knowing that its tempting fate to do two things at once. But guess what, I didn't, because I am stooooopid. So after chat with Ash I carried on painting, Only after 1 hour and 15 minutes, did I look at models, to pat myself on back.

   Only to have a weird sensation nag at me, it was then it twigged the oh so simple camo scheme of green grey green, had become grey green grey, the horror, curse the inability of humans to truly "multi-task".

God knows how long it will take to undo, now its not Ashs fault, at all, but he is still gonna suffer ear ache while I moan about it over the next decade or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment