Thursday 24 January 2013

OMG I am missing my paint station

It's been a while since I last painted. I have a bad back from a car accident, it requires meds to control pain, lots of meds. Since May I haven't been taking them due to the government, but that's a different post for different blog, lol. This has stopped me from painting.  Well I now am able to afford/take meds, but what I call the gaming room,  the missus calls it the dining room, (silly woman) is being decorated. So my painting station is out of order. As painters will know, you can get burnt out, lose fresh ideas or just get "CBA syndrome", but atm I am eager to get a brush in my hands,  stuff is stacking up and it's annoying me. I feel a paint frenzy coming on. Is this just me or is it common to go through painting highs and lows.

No comments:

Post a Comment